Roasted potato wedges is an all star and easy to make recipe which makes a perfect appetizer in any party or special occasion. The potatoes are marinated with black pepper powder, dry fenugreek leaves and sesame seeds mixed with olive oil and baked in the oven until golden brown and crispy.
When you feel like eating something light and devouring then try making baked potato wedges. Enjoy this lip smacking recipe of potatoes in supper or coffee. It’s really very easy to prepare baked potato wedges. Mix spices with potatoes and bake them and you have roasted potato wedges ready. Try making these chunky, golden potato wedges, yourself with this easy to follow recipe. Enjoy!
1. Rinse the potatoes thoroughly. Peel the potatoes for making the wedges. You can also make wedges without peeling the potatoes.
2. Lift a potato and cut it into half. Further divide it into two.
3. Again take a piece and slice it in half. Repeat these steps to cut the potatoes into wedges.
4. In a big mixing bowl add olive oil, salt, black pepper powder, oregano and dry fenugreek leaves to marinate the potato wedges and really well.
5. To it add the potato wedges and coat them well with the spices.
6. Then add sesame seeds to the potato mix. Give it a stir.
7. Now preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Evenly place the potatoes over the baking tray.
8. Place the tray in the oven and bake the potatoes for 35 minutes at 180 degree centigrade until golden brown and crispy.
9. Take the tray out. Potato wedges are now ready. Transfer them in a serving bowl.
10. Serve these tangy, spicy and delicious roasted potato wedges hot with any dip, accompanied with your favorite drink.
- You can peel the potatoes or use them with their skin on.
- Use any edible oil instead of olive oil.
- If you want to make it more spicy then add red chilly powder to the potato wedges.
- Potato – 4 medium size
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves – ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds – ½ tsp
- Peel the potatoes for making the wedges. You can also make wedges without peeling the potatoes.
- Rinse the potatoes thoroughly and cut each potato in four to six long slices.
- In a big mixing bowl add the following ingredients to marinate the potato wedges- olive oil, salt, black pepper, oregano, dry fenugreek leaves and mix well.
- To it add the potato wedges and coat them well the spices.
- Now preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Evenly place the potatoes over the baking tray and bake the potatoes for 35 minutes at 180 degree centigrade until golden brown and crispy.
- Potato wedges are now ready. Transfer them to any serving bowl and serve hot with any dip, accompanied with your favorite drink.
Show Comments (1)