Mawa Gond Pak is a recipe of sweet made up of milk product and edible gum. It is tastier to eat and it melts in the mouth with its every bite. It is a special recipe of winters which is warm in its nature.
Here is a step by step recipe to make Mawa Gond Pak along with pictures that too perfect. This recipe will help you to make it easily and quickly.
Preheat clarified butter in a wok and moderately heated clarified butter is required to roast the edible gum.
Roast edible gum in a wok from low to medium flame.
Roast until it expands and its colour changes.
Drain it out of the wok using a ladle.
Stir and roast Mawa until its colour changes as well as there is a soothing fragrance.
Separate the Mawa in a plate after roasting it.
Add a cup of sugar along with a ½ cup of water to it.
Cook sugar in water until it dissolves properly. Meanwhile, break the edible gum into smaller size pieces.
Do not break them extremely coarsely grounded. Prepare all the edible gum by crushing in this way.
Cook the sugar syrup on low flame.
Add edible gum along with Mawa in it, mix all the ingredients properly and place it on a plate.
Grease the plate and spread the mixture evenly on it.
Place it aside to set and mark the cutting areas over it after 10 minutes.
Cut the pieces into your desired size.
The edible gum Mawa Paag has set and it is ready to be served.
- Store it in any container once it cools down and consumes for 8-10 days.
- When you’ll be mixing all the ingredients in the sugar syrup and if you’ll realise that it is dry then add 1-2 teaspoons of water in it, cook it slightly and set it.
- Edible Gum - 1 cup (200 gms)
- Mawa - 1 cup (250 gms)
- Sugar - 1 cup (250 gms)
- Ghee - ¾ cup (150 gms)
- - Preheat Ghee in a Wok and moderately heated Ghee is required to roast Edible Gum.
- - Keep the flame on Low-Medium, add edible gum in the wok to roast.
- - Roast the edible gum until they expand or their colour changes.
- - The edible gum colour has changed to light brown so drain them out.
- - Stop the ladle on the corner of the wok so that extra ghee moves back in it.
- - Remove all the Edible Gum in the same way.
- - Take a strainer and put the roasted edible gum in it using the ladle.
- - Add mawa in the pan, stir and roast until colour changes and fragrance appear.
- - The colour of mawa has slightly changed and there is the soothing fragrance of it because it has roasted.
- - Take out the roasted mawa in a separate bowl, add 1 cup of sugar in a wok along with a ½ cup of Water.
- - Cook sugar in water until it dissolves properly. Meanwhile, break the edible gum into more smaller size pieces.
- - Add some in another plate and press it using the bottom of any vessel.
- - Do not break them extremely coarsely grounded. Prepare all the edible gum by crushing in this way.
- - Check the sugar syrup. The sugar has properly dissolved in water but, cook it more as we need the thick consistency sugar syrup on the low flame.
- - Add mawa in it, mix all the ingredients properly and place it in a plate.
- - Grease the plate and spread the mixture evenly on it.
- - Place it aside to set and mark the cutting areas over it after 10 minutes.
- - Cut the pieces in your desired size.
- - The edible gum mawa paag has set and it is ready to be served.
- - Store it in any container once it cools down and consumes it for 8-10 days.