Cheese burst pizza is a recipe which is perfect to serve kids. Its bursting of cheese with every slice is so tempting and scrumptious to eat.
Here is step by step easy recipe with pictures to make mouth drooling cheese burst pizza. Enjoy it with your desired sauce.
Knead the dough of 1.5 cups of refined flour in a bowl while adding a tablespoon oil too.
Add a 3/4 tbsp of instant active dry yeast, a ¾ tsp of sugar, a 1/3 tsp of salt to it and knead the soft dough.
After kneading it, cover and keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours to set the dough. Punch the dough after 3 hours.
Divide the dough into two lumps, roll both of them and expand them. Preheat a pan, roast a flattened dough lump on it for until brown.
Preheat 1/2 kg of salt in a cooker. Take a plate and grease it with oil.
Spread the remaining dough lump evenly around the plate, spread 4 cheese slice over it and cover it with cooked pizza base.
Spread the pizza sauce, grated mozzarella cheese, chopped baby corn, chopped bell pepper, chopped capsicums and oregano.
Place the plate in the cooker, close the lid of cooker without gasket and whistle. Cook it for 15 minutes on medium to high flame.
After 15 minutes, remove the plate from cooker because the pizza has cooked. Serve it hot along with desired dips.
- Refined flour - 1.5 cups (150 gms)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Instant dry active yeast - ¾ tsp
- Sugar - ¾ tsp
- Salt - ⅓ tsp or to taste
- Salt - ½ kg (for baking)
- Cheese slices - 2
- Pizza sauce - 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup (grated)
- Baby corn - (chopped)
- Capsicum - (chopped)
- Red bell pepper - (chopped)
- Oregano -2 tsp
- - Take 1.5 cups of refined flour in a bowl, add a tablespoon of oil to it.
- - Add a ¾ tablespoon of instant active dry yeast to it and mix it well to the flour.
- - Add a ¾ teaspoon of sugar, ⅓ teaspoon of salt and mix them well.
- - Add lukewarm water in the intervals for kneading the soft dough.
- - Apply some oil on your palms to mash the dough for making it smoother.
- - Cover and keep the kneaded dough at a warm place to set for 2-3 hours.
- - The dough has set after 3 hours.
- - Punch the dough and divide it into 2 portions.
- - The First portion should be less than ⅓ of kneaded dough.
- - Roll the first portion of dough and preheat a pan.
- - Roll it into a round shaped ball and coat it with the dry flour.
- - Expand it into the diameter of 3-4 inches and prick it using a fork.
- - Place it on the pan to cook and flip after it has cooked from the bottom.
- - Cook it from another side too. It has slightly cooked from both sides.
- - Remove pizza base from the pan on a plate.
- - Add ½ kg of salt in a cooker and preheat it.
- - Mash and make the round shaped ball of the remaining dough.
- - Take a plate and grease it. Place the dough in the plate and expand it using your fingers.
- - Expand it thinly from the centre and spread it over the plate.
- - Place divided cheese slices over it and cover it using a precooked pizza base.
- - Press it and expand the dough slightly more.
- - Seal it from all the corners and spread the pizza sauce over it.
- - Add the grated mozzarella cheese, baby corn and chopped bell pepper.
- - Add the finely chopped capsicum and spread some oregano over it.
- - The salt has heated well in the cooker, place the plate inside it.
- - Close its lid and cook for 15 minutes on from the medium to high flame.
- - After 15 minutes, remove it from the cooker because it has cooked.
- - The cheese burst pizza has cooked and is ready to be served.