Dry fruits namkeen is full of nutrients. It is any energy boosting snack. This recipe is specially posted for peoples who does fasts. It will keep your tummy full and make you feel energetic as well. It contains cashews, raisins, almonds, lotus seeds, ghee, sendha salt and black pepper powder. The dry fruits deep fried in ghee makes this snack more delectable.
Dry fruits namkeen is very easy to make, so you can prepare it and store it in an air-tight container and have it for about 2 months. You must have tiered of having dry fruits as it is. So, have these same dry fruits with mouth-drooling taste. You can add any dry fruits to this namkeen and have it whenever you crave for something delicious. So, try out making dry fruits namkeen with these easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Enjoy!
Place a pan on flame and pour the ghee into it. Once the ghee gets heated, drop as many lotus seeds as possible into the pan. Keep flipping the lotus seeds and fry them until they become golden brown in colour. When the lotus seeds are fried aptly, transfer them on a plate. Similarly, fry the rest of the lotus seeds.
Now put the cashews into the ghee and fry them till they turn golden brown in colour. Then transfer them on a plate.
Low down the flame to minimum. After that, place the almonds into the ghee. Keep stirring and fry them on low flame until there is slight change their colour. Then take them out on the same plate with cashews.
Now take the fried lotus seeds in a big mixing bowl and add fried cashews, fried almonds, raisins, sendha salt and black pepper powder into it. Mix all the ingredients really well. Dry fruits namkeen for fast is now ready.
Serve this nutritious and lip-smacking dry fruits namkeen as it is. Keep the namkeen in open until it cools down completely then store it in an airtight container and use it within 2 months.
- You can use refined oil instead of ghee.
- You can fry the thin slices of coconut and add to it. To add muskmelon seeds, cover and fry them in little ghee until they turn puffy. You can also fry the walnuts and add it to the namkeen. You can add any other dry fruits you like.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of dry fruits as per taste. You can remove the dry fruit you don’t like.
- Lotus seeds – 3 cup
- Cashews - ½ cup
- Almonds - ½ cup
- Raisins - ½ cup
- Sendha salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Heat a pan with ghee and deep fry lotus seeds, cashews and almonds separately.
- Mix all the fried ingredients along with raisins, sendha salt and black pepper powder.
- Serve this nutritious and lip-smacking dry fruits namkeen as it is. Keep the namkeen in open until it cools down completely then store it in an airtight container and use it within 2 months.
Show Comments (0)