Soya bean dosa is a healthy and unique dosa recipe prepared with soybean flour and rice flour. This is an interesting and delicious variant to the ever popular dosa recipe. These tempting and super delicious dosa recipes are prepared with flours, so you don’t need to soak or grind anything in this dosa recipe. Soya beans are a rich source of proteins, vitamins and minerals and everyone should include them in their daily meals.
This dosa recipe is an healthy way to include soya beans in our daily diets. Kids and adults alike will love these sumptuous and delicious dosas which tastes superb when served steaming hot with coriander chutney or coconut chutney. Easy and instant to make, these soybean dosa makes a perfect breakfast as well. So, go ahead and try out our version of soybean dosa with step-by step pictures and relish eating!
Take soya flour and rice flour in a big mixing bowl. Now add water in small portions and prepare a smooth batter. Keep whisking continuously until the lumps dissolves completely. 1 and 1/4 cup of water is used for making batter of this consistency.
Add chopped green coriander, chopped green chilly, ginger paste, crushed black pepper, asafoetida and salt into the batter. Mix all the ingredients really well. Cover and keep the batter aside for 10 minutes to set.
Heat a non-stick pan or a heavy flat griddle to make dosa, when the pan is sufficiently heated then drizzle some oil and spread it evenly with a cloth or napkin. Pour 2 tsp of batter in the middle of the pan, move the spoon in round circles as you spread a thin layer of dosa on the pan. Pour little oil with the spoon all around and above the dosa.
Cook dosa on a high flame, when the upper layer seems cooked even the layer below turns golden brown. Now flip the sides and cook the dosa on other side as well.
Take it off the pan and place on a plate. For the next Dosa pour clean the pan with a wet cloth. Follow the same process to cook the Dosa. All dosas are to be made in this same manner.
Serve these crispy and mouth-drooling soya dosa steaming hot along with green coriander chutney, coconut chutney, peanut chutney, sesame seeds chutney or any other chutney you like. Enjoy!
- You can use semolina instead of rice flour.
- Soya flour - ½ cup
- Rice flour - ½ cup
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Ginger paste - ½ tsp
- Green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Black pepper - ¼ tsp (7-8) (crushed)
- Salt - ½ tsp or to taste
- Take soya flour, rice flour, green coriander, green chilly, ginger paste, crushed black pepper, asafoetida, salt and water. Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle some oil. Pour 2 tsp of batter and make thin dosa. Pour little oil all around and above the dosa.
- Cook the dosa till golden brown from both side. Take it off the pan and place on a plate.
- Serve these crispy and mouth-drooling soya dosa steaming hot along with green coriander chutney, coconut chutney, peanut chutney, sesame seeds chutney or any other chutney you like. Enjoy!
Show Comments (0)