Vegetables noodles soup is an delicious and appetizing soup. It is very easy to prepare at home with some veggies, noodles, ginger, soya sauce and few more ingredients. It tastes so delicious that everyone will ask for more and more!
Veg noodles soup is relished by kids as well. You can prepare it before any meal or have it anytime in a day when you are starving. It will keep your tummy full for long hours. So, definitely try out making veg noodles soup with these easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Enjoy!
Thoroughly wash carrot with water. Drain out the excess water and allow it to dry out completely. After that, peel off its skin and remove its stalk as well. Chop it into fine pieces.
Rinse the cauliflower thoroughly with water. Drain out its water and let it dry out completely. Then remove its stalk and chop it into small pieces. Keep it aside.
Wash the capsicum nicely with water. Drain out its water and leave it to dry out completely. After that, discard its stalk and seeds. Chop it into small chunks. Keep it aside as well.
Wash the tomato and green peas as well. Drain out excess water from them. Allow them to dry out completely. Then chop the tomatoes into small pieces. Keep it aside with the other chopped veggies.
Cut a lemon into half. Squeeze out its juice in a small bowl. Keep it aside.
Place a pan on flame and heat it well. After that, add butter to it. When the butter melts completely, add ginger paste to it followed by green peas and chopped carrots. Saute it for a while. Cover the pan and cook the veggies for 2 minutes until the carrots and peas turns tender. Keep the flame on low.
After 2 minutes, remove the lid. Now add chopped cauliflower, chopped capsicum, chopped tomato, salt and chilly sauce into the pan. Mix everything really well. Again cover the pan and let the veggies cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
2 minutes are over. Uncover the pan. Veggies are slightly cooked. Don’t overcook the veggies. They should have crunch in them. Now add 3 cups of water into it. Again put the lid on and let the water simmer.
After a while, take the lid off. Water has started boiling. Add noodles into the veggies along with crushed black pepper. Mix it really well. Cover the pan again and cook the noodles for 6-7 minutes until it becomes soft and puffy.
Noodles have turned puffy in 10 minutes on medium flame. Turn off the flame. Now add 2 tsp lemon juice into the soup along with soya sauce. Stir to mix it really well.
Slightly thick veg noodles soup is now ready to serve. Transfer the noodles soup in a soup bowl.
Garnish this tantalizing and appetizing vegetables noodles soup with some butter and green coriander sprigs and serve it steaming hot before any meal or have it whenever you crave for it. Enjoy!
- You can take any veggie according to your taste or availability. You can add red or yellow capsicum or cabbage. You can also remove the veggie you don’t like.
- Here we have used noodle but if you want then you can add Maggie or par boiled noodles into it. You can even boil the noodles before adding it to the soup or use the already boiled noodles for making soup.
- If you want to skip soya sauce then skip it.
- Here we have boiled the noodles into the soup. Therefore, its starch made the soup slightly thick. But if you want to make it thicker then add cornstarch slurry into it. To make cornstarch slurry, mix 2 tbsp corn starch in some water and add it to the soup. Cook the soup for 2-3 minutes.
- For 4 members
- Capsicum – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Carrot – ½
- Cauliflower – 1 (small sized)
- Green peas – ¼ cup
- Noodles – 50 grams
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon – 1
- Butter – 2-3 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Chilly paste – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Soya sauce – ½ tsp
- Black peppercorns – 1 tsp (freshly crushed)
- Chop carrot, cauliflower, capsicum and tomato.
- Heat pan with butter, green peas and carrot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, capsicum, tomato, salt, chilly sauce and 3 cups of water into the pan. Mix everything really well. Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add noodles and crushed black pepper. Mix it really well. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add 2 tsp lemon juice into the soup along with soya sauce. Stir to mix it really well.
- Transfer the noodles soup in a soup bowl.
- Garnish this tantalizing and appetizing vegetables noodles soup with some butter and green coriander sprigs and serve it steaming hot. Enjoy!
Show Comments (0)