Petha ladoo is prepared by combining petha, mawa and dry fruits. It tastes super delicious. We have prepared various types of ladoos but this petha ladoo will definitely make you drool. You can even prepare these ladoos during fasting days. Serve it to your friends and family. They will definitely ask for more and more!
Petha ladoos are super delicious and so easy to prepare at home. Prepare these petha mawa ladoos and store it inside the refrigerator and relish eating for 8-10 days. So, try out making petha ladoos with these easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Enjoy!
Grate the petha pieces with a grater and place it in a bowl. Use it later.
Cut each cashew into 6-7 small pieces. Place it in a bowl. Slice each pistachio into thin pieces. Place it in another bowl.
Peel the green cardamom and place its seeds in a mortar pestle. Crush it to make a fine powder.
Place a pan on flame and add mawa into it. Keep stirring continuously and roast the mawa until its colour changes slightly and ghee starts separating from its edges.
Once the mawa gets roasted aptly, Turn off the flame and transfer it to a big bowl so that its cools down quickly.
When the mawa cools down, add grated petha into the roasted mawa followed by chopped cashews, some thinly sliced pistachios and green cardamom powder. Mix all the ingredients really well.
Ladoo mixture is now ready. Pinch some mixture and shape it into a ladoo. When it gets rolled nicely, dust it evenly with the desiccated coconut. Place it on a plate. Similarly, bind and roll the remaining ladoo in desiccated coconut until the mixture is utilized completely. Petha ladoo is now ready.
Garnish these mouth-drooling and divine petha ladoos with some sliced pistachios and serve them as a dessert after any meal or have it whenever you crave for something sweet. Keep these ladoos inside the refrigerator and have it within 8-10 days. Enjoy!
You can keep the size of the ladoos as desired.
- Petha – 200 grams
- Mawa – 200 grams (1 cup)
- Green cardamom – 4-5
- Pistachios – 10-12
- Cashews – 10-12
- Desiccated coconut – ⅓ cup
- Grate the petha and place it in a bowl.
- Chop cashew, pistachios and green cardamom seeds.
- Roast the mawa until its colour changes slightly. Transfer it to a big bowl so that its cools down quickly.
- Add grated petha, cashews, pistachios and green cardamom powder into mawa. Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Bind the ladoo and roll it in desiccated coconut.
- Garnish these mouth-drooling and divine petha ladoos with some sliced pistachios and serve them as a dessert after any meal or have it whenever you crave for something sweet. Keep these ladoos inside the refrigerator and have it within 8-10 days. Enjoy!
Show Comments (0)