Mango apple smoothie is a very refreshing drink during summers. It is very easy to prepare at home and makes a perfect breakfast for busy people. This fruity medley is a delicious mouth watering combination of mango, apple and milk. Smoothies are very flexible, you can experiment with any combination of your favorite fruits.
This smoothie is nutritious as well as tasty. During the summers, we all want something really soothing and refreshing and this quenching drink with juicy mango and apple is instantly cooling and refreshing. So, follow this easy step-by-step instructions and serve this delicious and refreshing smoothie to your family and friends. They will love it for sure!
Thoroughly rinse the apple with water. Drain out excess water from it. Allow it to dry out completely. After that, peel out its skin with the help of a knife. Chop the apple into small chunks. Discard its seedy part.
Wash the mango thoroughly with water. Remove excess water from it and let it dry out completely. Peel out the skin of the mango with a knife. Chop the pulp of the mango into small chunks. Discard its seed.
Drop the mango and apple chunks in a mixer jar.
Then add khand into the jar along with milk. Churn to blend everything nicely.
Now add ice-cubes into the jar. Blend it again to churn the ice. Here, we have used chilled milk. Everything is blended nicely. Mango apple smoothie is now ready to serve.
Pour this mouth-drooling and delicious mango apple smoothie into glasses and serve it chilled. Enjoy!
- You can adjust the quantity of khand according to your taste.
- You can also use honey, brown sugar or any other sweetener you like. Or if you don’t want to add any sweeteners then skip it because the fruits have their natural sweetness in them.
- Instead of milk you can add curd or juice into it.
- If you don’t want to add ice-cubes then keep the smoothie inside the refrigerator so that it freezes up. Or you can store the chopped fruits inside the refrigerator and then prepare its smoothie it will also become chilled.
- You can take any combination of fruit for making the smoothie such as banana with mango, banana with apple, mango and peach, mango and litchi, mango and melon etc. Prepare it with any fruit of your choice or availability.
- If you are serving it to kids then garnish it with 1-2 tbsp of vanilla ice-cream. They will love it for sure!
- Mango – 1
- Apple – 1
- Khand – 2 tbsp
- Toned milk – 1 glass
- Peel and chop apple and mango into small pieces.
- Take mango, apple, milk and khand in a mixer jar. Blend it together.
- Add ice cubes and churn it again.
- Pour mango apple smoothie in glasses and serve it chilled. Enjoy!
Show Comments (0)